There are 7 excellent reasons why you should consider Chester Acupuncture Clinic
- Over 37 years experience in administering acupuncture treatments
- Dr Shana Tam is an experienced GP and acupuncturist and is fully registered with the UK General Medical Council
- Prices start from £20 for an initial consultation
- Appointments available from 9am to 8pm
- Treatments available for fertility, pregnancy care, stress relief, sleep disorders, neck, back and joint pains, sports injuries, stopping smoking and many more conditions
- Single use needles, painless technique
- Member of British Acupuncture Council and Member of the British Medical Acupuncture Society
Call us for an appointment 01244 326921
A family practice
Mr Tam was born in China and came to the UK in 1963 to train as a nurse. He qualified as a RMN in 1966 and RGN in 1968. He graduated with Honours from The College of Acupuncture, London in 1977. In 1995, he completed an advanced course in Acupuncture and Moxibustion at China’s International Training Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou.
At the same time, Mr Tam progressed in the field of Nursing, becoming a Clinical Nurse Teacher. He subsequently became Director of Nursing at the Countess of Chester Hospital.
Mr Tam has a special interest in pain management and has worked in the Pain Clinic at the former Chester Royal Infirmary.
Dr Tam works part time as a medical acupuncturist and general practitioner. She works as a GP in Chester. She is a fully registered member of the General Medical Council (1998) and British Medical Acupuncture Society (2001). Dr Tam achieved her Certificate of Competence in Medical Acupuncture in 2003 and is recognised by a number of private insurance companies.
Dr Tam has a specialist interest in Fertility Acupuncture. She attends regular British Medical Acupuncture Society courses to keep abreast of the latest developments in this exciting and ever changing field of acupuncture.
Standard Consultation fee charged at first appointment – £20 Fertility Consultation fee charged at first appointment – £30 Standard Acupuncture treatments (30min) – £42 Fertility Acupuncture Treatments (45min-60min) – £52 (length of appointments are a guide, and may vary)
Standard Consultation fee charged at first appointment – £20
Fertility Consultation fee charged at first appointment – £30
Standard Acupuncture treatments (30min) – £42
Fertility Acupuncture Treatments (45min-60min) – £52
(length of appointments are a guide, and may vary)