Keeping our clients safe during Covid-19 Pandemic
Chester Acupuncture Clinic is following Public Health England’s guidance for close-contact therapy.
- Clients must wear their own face-covering during their treatment.
- Acupuncturists will wear personal protective equipment (visor, gloves, apron, face mask).
- One-way flow system through the premises (entrance via front, exit via rear)
- Clients should wait outside, or in vehicle, until asked to enter.
- If coming by public transport, we request that clients do not come too early to reduce waiting time in the building. The waiting room will only accommodate two people at a time.
- Patients will be asked to complete a treatment consent form at their first appointment.
- Clients should not attend if they develop any new viral symptoms within 2 weeks prior to their appointment. We will waive our cancellation fee in this circumstance.
These measures will ensure we continue to deliver high quality acupuncture treatments in a safe environment for all.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding.
George and Shana Tam